Here are pieces from other writers and bloggers that have caught my attention in the last week or so.
1. Left Foot Forward | Can the left learn to live with the self-employed? – Benedict Dellot.
2. Stephen Tall | Why I am one of the 39 of Lib Dem members who thinks Nick Clegg should stand down as leader. http://stephentall.org/2014/05/28/why-i-am-one-of-the-39-of-lib-dem-members-who-thinks-nick-clegg-should-stand-down-as-leader/
3. London School of Economics British Politics and Policy Blog | Low voter turnout is clearly a problem, but a much greater worry is the growing inequality of that turnout – Matthew Flinders http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/archives/40224
4. Bleeding Heart Libertarians | Crony Capitalism and Crony Communism – Matt Zwolinski.
5. Financial Times | Why I was won over by Glass Steagal – Luigi Zingales. http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/cb3e52be-b08d-11e1-8b36-00144feabdc0.html?siteedition=uk#axzz338yu8DVt [Registration required] (Article was written in 2012)
6. Sex and Censorship | Bad Taste Police Internet Blocking – Sephy Hallow
[Amended to include the article by Sephy Hallow on the Sex and Censorship blog.]